Tuesday 17 January 2012

Another project - BOM quilt?

Just came across the Half-Square Triangle (HST) Block of the Month (BOM) quilt a long by In Color Order and will be rushing to my burgeoning stash. At one block a month I think I should be able to keep up, and as I need all the practice I can get by the end of the year I should have cracked cutting and piecing triangles with any luck.

This timescale also gives me plenty of time to find a good source for decent quality wadding/batting, which is something I have struggled to find here in the past. It is also, unfortunately, extremely expensive to have sent so my usual strategy of internet shopping is not the answer. If anyone has details of a supplier of good quality wadding/batting in the Baltics I would be delighted to hear from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate every one! I will reply by email unless you are a no-reply blogger, in which case you will need to check back in the comments list for my reply, sorry!

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to the level of spam comments I have been receiving lately, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...